QBL amplifier

Today I got more work done on the chassis for the QBL amplifier. I had forgotten my phone at home yesterday so I could not take any pictures, but I did take some today instead. I got the HV rectifier assembled, made an anode choke out of teflon and 61-material ferrite rod. The idea is to get a lot of inductance without needing to get any resonances under 30 MHz.

I also got the L-iron welded together and now it’s ready for the aluminum side plates.

Leave a Comment

NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>