New power meter

I have been working on a few things lately. First I have fixed a box for the input filter for the amplifier project. I have also removed some old electronics from a radio module and taken the 19″ rack box, which is planned to contain all the control electronics for the amplifier automation project.

I also did change the design a bit of the current openASC power meter pickup modules. They now have an 16-bit A/D instead of the built in 10-bit A/D, which will improve the resolution a lot. I also added a new frequency counter which will make it possible to detect the frequency a lot more accurate than before. I assembled the boards and will do some programming on them this weekend.

If this work well SG3P (SK3W) will come up and build a bunch of these devices for his station as well.

Leave a Comment

NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>