20m LP filter built

Today I spent an hour building the filter for 20m which I also as the previous filter found in Elsie. This time since the inductances were supposed to be 500nH and 340nH I decided to use air wound inductors. Probably gives a higher Q since the insertion loss got so low. I have however not measured the Q of these ones as I did with the ones wound on T130 cores.

I got very happy about the performance, so it will be very interesting to test them.

Leave a Comment

NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>