New TX/RX relay

We had some problems this weekend with a relay which would sometimes not switch properly, so we would lose the RX. We are quite certain that it is the TX/RX relay for the amp, which I built earlier. Since its not in a warm place I suspect that moisture can be one problem, so instead of messing around with that just before CQ 160m I just built a new TX/RX relay with vacuum relays instead.

I have some soldering left, but the mechanical part is almost done, just need to add some shield wall and cover for the back of the relays.

Leave a Comment

NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>