Progress in September 2018

During September the main activities was finishing up the excavating to get electricity and water to the new building. I also did put down some cables from towers in the ground so its not needed to be careful of where to drive with the tractor. I also finished up the roof overhangs on the ends with a skylift I rented for 4 days which was a huge help.

Leave a Comment


NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>